HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL (HSE) POLICY
We, at Sterling and Wilson Pvt. Ltd., are committed to provide safe & healthy workplace and to take adequate measures to prevent Environmental pollution for its activities & services, so far as reasonably practical.
To prevent any untoward incident / accident and ill-health to all employees, contractors and other stakeholders, Sterling & Wilson Top Management recognize HSE management as one of the top priority for sustainable organisational growth.
To achieve these the company will,
- Incorporate HSE consideration in all business decisions and operations of the organisation.
- Promote awareness among its employees & contractors to develop a positive HSE culture.
- Provide information; impart training & instruction to its employees and contractors to ensure HSE requirements at job-sites including emergency & crisis management.
- Maintain equipment, office & job- site condition through optimal utilisation of resource that minimise or (and) eliminate occupational Health Safety & Environmental risk.
- Ensure contractors/suppliers are meeting the Sterling & Wilson’s health and safety standards.
- Optimise Waste generation and encourage resource conservation and/or recycling.
- Offer energy efficient / renewable energy solutions to the client where possible.
- Periodically review health and safety performance of the organisation by business heads and ensure corrective actions are initiated.
We believe, communication, consultation & collaboration with all employees and stakeholders and accountability at different level, shall uphold the principles of this policy.
All employees shall support the implementation of this management policy through — using the safety equipment issued to them, familiarising them with the safety rules/ procedures of the organization and by enforcing appropriate corrective measures if violations are reported at site.
The company with the coordination of all employees will endeavor for continual improvement in implementing HSE management & performance.
Sterling & Wilson Pvt. Ltd, will implement this policy, in combination with Safety, Health Regulations, standards and codes of practice of our customers, in accordance with the applicable statutory requirements.
QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
Sterling & Wilson is committed to achieve and sustain excellence in its solutions & services business through an established Quality Management System.
Everyone at Sterling & Wilson is responsible and accountable for fully satisfying our Customer, as per contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements, with best in class solutions & services.
- Build a mutually rewarding relationship with our Interested Parties, ensuring their long term success, through understanding of their needs and expectations.
- Achieve our commitments for quality, cost and schedule.
- Drive continual improvement and innovation based on efficient business processes, well defined measurements, best practices and customer surveys.
- Develop team competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through enablement, development programs, strong management involvement and commitment.