The Company started as Wilson Electrical Business Services in 1927. It was re-christened as Sterling and Wilson in 1973 with Shapoorji Group taking a 51% stake in the Company. In 2005, the Company became an MEP solutions provider both in the domestic and international markets. Today, Sterling and Wilson is one of the few players in India offering 360° MEP solutions.
The Company enjoys a significant share of the domestic MEP market. The division’s activities span the entire value chain: proposal engineering, design, project management and planning, procurement, quality assurance, and on-time delivery of a superior-quality project.
The Company has been a key participant in some of the biggest projects across sectors such as Commercial complexes, IT Parks, Hospitals, Airports, Hotels, Malls & Multiplexes, Industrial installations, and Infrastructure projects like Metros and Tunnels.
The Leela Palace, New Delhi