This project is undertaken for Tata BP solar on behalf of Tata Power.
Tata BP solar:
Tata BP Solar is a Joint Venture between Tata Power Company, and BP Solar. Tata BP Solar manufacture solar cells, modules and solar thermal hot water systems.
Tata Power today is India’s largest integrated private power and energy company and has an installed generating capacity of about 3000 MW. It has a presence across the entire value chain in power generation (thermal, hydro, solar, wind and geothermal) transmission, trading and distribution.
- 3MW at Mulshi near Pune is Commissioned
- Highly undulating terrain in the catchment area left undisturbed
- Crystalline 180W modules, 500kW inverter
- Commissioned on March 2011
- Scope of work includes balance of system
Power evacuation, installation of modules, inverters, controls & SCADA.