In 2007, Sterling and Wilson established its Plumbing division keeping in mind our responsibility to safeguard health and hygiene of the users at large.
Acknowledging the hazards of faulty plumbing installations and dearth of professional plumbing contracting companies, it has been our endeavour to induct members with extensive experience in the senior management, enabling us to establish a well-structured professional organisation with a fresh approach to the profession.
With the induction of these professionals, and extensive in-house structured training programs, we have been successful in imparting greater understanding, knowledge and importance to this much-neglected profession
With the growing knowledge and improvement through the years in this field, we have embraced and adopted the best plumbing practices in the industry. One such code is “The Uniform Plumbing Code – India (UPC-I)”. This is the first ever plumbing code developed by the Indian Plumbing Industry itself, to achieve its mission –“Better Plumbing for Better Living”.This code of practice attempts to minimise the risk by specifying technical standards of design, material, workmanship and maintenance of plumbing systems.
Our senior colleagues are active members of the Indian Plumbing Association (IPA).
We are the best in giving engineered Plumbing and utility solution with high construction quality commitment from top corporate company at single window
Our design team is fully equipped to provide solutions in water and energy conservation conforming to LEEDS and IGBC norms in related areas. Realizing the importance of saving water and energy, providing this key aspect and value addition to our Clients has always been highly appreciated. These attributes have resulted in our participation; despite the short span of its existence, in various LEED rated buildings like Cnergy, FIFC, Supreme and other prestigious projects.
Our engineering team utilizes the latest drawing tools and software (Autocad, Revit 11) and standards conforming to engineering solutions offered in the latest National Building and Uniform Plumbing codes in the following areas:
- Water storage, filtration, softening and disinfection
- Installation of Reverse Osmosis, Ultra Filtration systems and sewage treatment plants
- Water distribution system potable and non-potable including domestic, flushing and irrigation using VFD driven hydro pneumatic systems
- Efficient Hot water generation, distribution and circulation systems
- Sustainable heat generation from solar panels
- Steam generation and distribution both IBR and non IBR systems
- Waste heat recovery from steam condensate and other applications
- Water conveyance system to sewage treatment plants through gravity and sewage pumping.
- Dropless grey water conveyance system to sewage treatment plants through gravity and sewage pumping.
- Rain and storm water collection, storage (rain water harvesting) recycling and disposal systems
- Complete solutions for swimming pool water treatment and disinfection system including ozonisation, ultra violet and chlorination
- Landscape irrigation through drip and automatic sprinkler system
- Exquisitely finished private and public bathrooms/toilets sanitary installations
We also provide the complete solution for the
- Water Treatment as per the WHO and local guideline requirement with correct engineered output as per the input water parameters by providing right partnered Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- Sewage Treatment as per Environment Guidelines with correct engineered output as per the input water parameters by providing right partnered Sewage Treatment Plant (STP).
- Effluent Treatment as per Environment Guidelines with correct engineered output as per the input water parameters by providing right partnered Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP).
- We are also registered:
- Member of Indian Plumbing Association (IPA)
- Member of Indian Green Building Council ( IGBC )