Ford India’s integrated manufacturing facility in Sanand includes stamping, body, paint and assembly operations for vehicle and engine manufacturing. As part of its overall commitment to India, Ford is investing US$ 1 billion to build a state-of-the-art integrated manufacturing facility in Sanand, Gujarat. This facility will start the production of vehicles in 2015. With Sanand being operational, Ford India will double its manufacturing capacity in India with an installed capacity of 610,000 engines and 440,000 vehicles.
- Electrical: SITC of 3 nos. of 2000 KVA oil filled transformer of 33KV/ 433V, 33KV/ 3.3KV 10MVA oil filled transformer, 33KV/ 3.3KV 7.5 MVA oil filled transformer, 7 nos. of 33KV/ 433V 2000 KVA oil filled transformer, 3 nos. of 33KV/ 433V 3MVA oil filled transformer, 5000A and 3200 A bus duct, 33KV HT panels indoor and outdoor type, 3200A and 1600A plug-in type aluminum busway system, LT panels, UPS system, cable and cable tray, Capacitor bank with automatic control panels, lighting fixture and fans, cabling and installation of lighting fixture for external/ landscape lighting, Earthing installation, Lighting protection system, Circuit cum point wiring, conduiting & wiring for telephone & Data system, Supply of inverter.
- HVAC: HVAC work consist of 2000 TR x 6 nos cetrifugal chillers, priamry pump, secondary pumps, condenser pump, CTI approved cooling towers, VRF system 800 HP, Air washers, Ventilation fans, air distribution, process cooliing piping, compressed air system.
- LVS: Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Fire Alarm & Voice Evacuation System and Building Management System, networking of fire alarm panels in the nine different shops and integration of the fire alarm system with BMS. BMS controls for HVAC and other systems and integration with all utilities in the different shops and connecting to a common server in ford HQ at USA.
- Plumbing: Plumbing work consist of Sanitary Ware & CP Fittings, Sewage System, Potable/Non Potable Water Supply System, Industrial Waste
- Fire Fighting: External Fire Hydrant System, Internal Hydrant – West Riser and Hose Reel System, Automatic Sprinkler System & Portable Extinguishers
Ford India Sanand, Gujarat
Kazima India Pvt. Ltd.