ITC is one of India’s foremost private sector companies with a market capitalisation of US $ 45 billion and a turnover of US $ 7 billion. ITC is rated among the World’s Best Big Companies, Asia’s ‘Fab 50’ and the World’s Most Reputable Companies by Forbes magazine and among India’s Most Valuable Companies by Business Today. ITC printing and packaging plant is located at a place IIE SIDCUL Ranipur Haridwar (UK) .Its Printing and Packaging Business is the biggest value added converter of paperboard packaging in South Asia. It converts more than 70,000 tones of paper, paperboard and laminates per year into a variety of packaging products for the food & beverage, personal products, cigarette, liquor and consumer goods industries.
Sterling and Wilson was entrusted with the responsibility of complete Design, Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning of Networking, B.M.S, and all Security system.
- SITC of Fire Alarm System(MAKE: Notifier),-These alarms may be activated from smoke detectors, heat detectors, water flow Switches, which are automatic or from a manual Fire Alarm Pull Station
- SITC of Closed-Circuit Television (CCTV) – A video monitoring system is more commonly known as Closed Circuit Television Systems (CCTV). A CCTV system is an on premises system consisting of a television camera, video monitor, and a transmission medium (Cable, fiber or wireless) connecting the two. CCTV consists of 75 cameras of Honeywell make for surveillance in multiple areas of the building
- SITC of Public address system (PA system)- It is an electronic amplification and distribution system with a microphone, amplifier and speakers used to allow a person to address and evacuate the building in case of fire
- SITC of Networking system, – The network operates by connecting computers and peripherals using two pieces of equipment; switches and routers. Switches and routers, essential networking basics, enable the devices that are connected to your network to communicate with each other, as well as with other networks
- ccess Control System (MAKE: Honeywell PRO-3000 PC Based solution)- Access control restricts how and when people enter and/or exit an area. Access Control Systems allow people or vehicles into a restricted area via identification through coded keys, magnetic cards, or biometric readers such as hand, face, voice, finger of retina readers
PPB Project ITC Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
Power design India Pvt. Ltd.
Scope of Work: