About Etisalat Ambala Project:
This Data Center & MSC built at Ambala was one of the 5 Etisalat sites we have built. This is a Tier 3 Data Center having combination of low and high density racks. It has a unique feature of SCADA implementation for the supervisory control.
The project has following features:
- Area 2600 sq. ft.
- Electrical system designed for Tier 3
- UPS installed in N+N redundancy mode
- PAC’s installed in N+1 redundancy mode
- Civil architecture developed for Tier 3
- SCADA implementation
- Fully automated Building Management System
- Supply of Civil, Electrical, DG, UPS, PAC, CAC, SCADA, Fire & Security
- SITC of 400KVA LT panels
- SITC of 2 x 160 KVA DG Sets
- SITC of 100 KW DC power plant System
- SITC of Main LT and Distribution Panels
- SITC of DCDB’s of 100 KW with Stabiliser and K -13 Isolation Transformers
- Power Cabling from HT transformer till racks
Electrical features of the project:
- The mains power is fed through 400kVA transformers. The main power is backed by 2 nos. of dedicated 320 KVA DG sets. Redundant panels and ATS changeover provided for greater redundancy. The ATS used is a ‘’make before break switch’’.
- The redundant PAC panels give power redundancy to the each PAC. The UPS’s are fed through 2 separate LT panels. The UPS output in N+N configuration is fed to separate PDU’s. These PDU give power to racks connected through IP44 power sockets.
Civil & Interiors:
- Construction of all Utility Rooms
- Raised Flooring & False ceiling
- Vitrified Tiles for common Areas
- Fire rated doors
- Fire rated viewing glass pane
- Fire rated partitions
- Floor and ceiling insulation
The bare shell was developed into PP/electrical room, Battery room, IT equipment room, POI room using 2 hours fire rated partitions. There are separate rooms to house electrical systems. IT equipment room has False flooring of 450mm height and false ceiling. The doors of the Data Center have 2 hours fire rating capacity. The entry to the Equipment room is through ramp. The view glass pane of 2 hour was provided for equipment room viewing.
- Precision Air Conditioner of 40 Tr.
- Comfort AC of 34 Tr for supporting areas.
Precision AC of 4 x 17Tr are installed in N+1 redundancy mode for temperature and humidity control. Temperature at 1 degC accuracy and humidity at 50%RH (with 5% permissible variation). These AC’s are provided with fresh water connection for humidification.
For the support areas 34 Tr Comfort AC’s provided
- The DC power plant installed of 100KW capacity along with batteries for 4 hours back up time. The AC load is supported with 2 nos. of 10 KVA UPS.
- 100KVA stabilizer is installed with K13 isolation transformer.
Integrated Building Management System:
Analog addressable fire detection system installed for all the rooms of the Data Center. The detectors are integrated with FM200 system through cross zoning.
The IT/Telecom equipment room is equipped with VESDA system for early detection of fire.
Fire Suppression System FM200:
Gas based Fire suppression system of FM200 installed for:
- IT/Telecom equipment room area
- Support areas like PP/Electrical rooms, POI room, Battery rooms
Access Control System:
Biometric finger print reader with proximity and pin provided for IT/Telecom equipment room, electrical room, POI room and battery room. The access control system is integrated with BMS.
CCTV system provided with PC with 16 channel IP based DVR. Both Verifocal and fixed dome cameras cover IT/Telecom equipment room, electrical room, POI room, battery room and corridor leaving no blind spots.
IT/Telecom equipment room, electrical room, POI room, battery room and corridor protected by rodent repellent system in all three voids, viz. below false floor, above false ceiling and middle void.
Water Leak Detection System:
Water leak detection cable laid in the periphery of IT/Telecom equipment room for providing alerts on water ingression/ leakage.
IT/Telecom equipment room, electrical room, POI room, battery room and corridor covered with public address system for annunciation purpose.
BMS system provided with a PC installed with WEBS BMS. Temperature and humidity sensors fitted inside IT/Telecom equipment room for environment monitoring.
Etisalat DB Telecom Pvt. Ltd.
2600 sq. ft. Data Center
Project Completed on