Sterling and Wilson supports customers throughout the life cycle of their power plant (including CHP) by optimising efficiency and performance. We also offer expertise services irrespective of equipment make. We are continuously developing our service network, solutions, products and specialist services worldwide to support complete power plant installations.
1. Long Term Service Agreements
A service agreement for 15-25 years is provided ensuring the ready availability of critical components and spares augmenting operational availability of machines and guaranteed performance.
2. Annual Maintenance Contract
Predefined number of visits provided as and when demanded by the customer. Visit based Contract is a perfect way to get expert on board to solve intermitted power plant issues and increasing operational efficacy.
3. O & M Agreement
By signing an Operation and Maintenance (O&M) agreement Customer can outsource operational risks to Sterling and Wilson. By getting guaranteed performance and operational availability Customer is free of all operational issues.
Additionally, we customize O&M Agreements and are flexible to Customer’s requirements in terms of agreement duration and scope.
4. Technical Services
We provide technical support for your power plant through in-depth knowledge of products and maintenance support from OEM.
5. Field Services
We provide highly competent people in field globally whenever and wherever needed.
6. Genset Services
We provide complete services for engines and related systems, for any makes.
Why O&M from Sterling and Wilson
- Customized Operation and Maintenance Management
- Extends life cycle of power plant
- Ensuring 95% uptime of the power plant
- Centralized continuous and close monitoring via well-established on-line service support
- Ready availability of Parts and Consumables
- Single Point Contact for service
- Trouble shooting, 24×7 support