Sterling and Wilson Group as a whole has installed over 1800MW+ of Natural Gas, Biomass, and Liquid Fuel based power plants across globe. Sterling and Wilson offers Power and Cogeneration Solutions across geographies through its various offices and companies in India, Italy, USA, Australia, UAE, Nigeria and Kenya.
Joint Venture Companies:
STC Power S.R.L.: Based out of Italy, STC Power is offering Power and Cogeneration Solutions in Europe and Israel Market from 1981. http://www.stcspa.it/
Costell S.R.L.: Based out of Italy, Costell offers solutions for less than 10MW Cogeneration applications.http://www.costell.it/
Sterling and Wilson Cogen Solutions LLC: SWCOGEN builds cogeneration plants less than 20MW in North America Geography.http://www.swcogen.com/
Generate and Save energy, at the same time.
In the age of rising Energy Security concerns, at Sterling and Wilson, we are driven by creative approach towards providing efficient solutions for clean and green environment. We offer highly optimized Gas Liquid Fuel and Biomass based Power and Cogeneration Solution (Combined Heat & Power solutions) for process industries, commercial buildings, municipal waste, temporary establishments, distributive and utility power, etc.
Co-generation or CHP (Combined Heat and Power) is simultaneous production of double or triple energy from a single fuel source burnt in a Prime Mover. Depending on the extent of exhaust heat utilization, the overall efficiency can extend over 85%, thereby improving the efficiency and returns.
We design end to end solution for Open Cycle, Combined Cycle and CHP using Reciprocating Engines-Gas Engines, Diesel Engines and HFO engines Gas Turbines and Steam Turbines. Our Solution ambit includes Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC), lifecycle Operation & Maintenance (O&M) and Build Own Operate (BOO)/ Independent Power Plant (IPP) for these plants.
Prime Mover-Technology used:
- Gas Engines
- Diesel / Crude Oil / HFO Engines
- Industrial Gas Turbines
- Aero-derivative Gas Turbines
- Steam Turbines
- Natural Gas
- Diesel / Crude Oil/Heavy Fuel
- Biomass-Bagasse, Woodchip, Rice Husk/Straw, etc
- Waste-Industrial, Urban or Agricultural Wastes
Products, Services and Solutions:
- Gas / Diesel Genset Supply <=1MW
- Engineering Procurement & Construction (EPC)
- Customer Support & Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Services
- Independent Power Producer-Build Own Operate (BOO), and likewise models
- Captive Heat & Power Solution for Process Industries-Chemicals, Fertilizers, Cement, Distillery, Textiles, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, etc
- Captive Power Solution for Non-Process Industries
- Heat & Power Solution for Commercial Buildings-Malls, offices, Modern Residential Apartments, Hotels, Hospitals, etc
- District Cooling and Power Generation
- On Grid & Off Grid Power Generation
- Waste to Power Generation
We have key account management with several renowned and recognized OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer) for different prime mover sourcing. Agreements with different OEMs, technology leader at respective power range enables us to provide technology agnostic solution to Customer. Our agreement scope empower us to provide high-end functional guarantees, long term customer support services to Customer.
Sterling and Wilson Advantage
- Technology Agnostic Solution: With established Partnerships with leading Reciprocating Engines, Gas Turbines OEMs, Boiler Manufacturers highly efficient solutions are designed for wide power spectrum as per Customer and site requirements
- Single Stop Solution: From Concept to Commissioning, design, procurement, supply, installation, lifecycle O&M and even arranging finances are all provided under single roof. Being an IPP player, Sterling and Wilson also looks to strategically invest in attractive opportunities
- BOP Expertise: With parent Group as Sterling and Wilson that is having decades of experience in BOP designing, supply and installation, cost effective and optimized BOP solution is provided
- In-house people expertise: Management with an average experience of 20+ years in Power and Cogeneration Sector, solutions provided are in line with latest technologies and innovations
SP Group Credibility: Sterling and Wilson is an associate company of Shapoorji Pallonji Group (SP Group). With a rich legacy of 150 years, SP Group has today become synonymous with trust and quality. Being consistent with our legacy, Sterling and Wilson remains committed towards excellence. “EXCELLENCE” in all we do – Quality, reliability, efficiency and Safety