Today Sterling and Wilson, has evolved as India’s leading MEP (Industrial, Electrical & Public Health and safety) Services Company with almost 40% of its business revenue coming from electro mechanical business. Some of the iconic projects accomplished by Sterling and Wilson are First International Financial Centre (FIFC), Terminal 3- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Lulu International Mall, Buddh International Circuit, Ford India, to name a few.
While the company has been a major MEP player in India, it is also associated with several prestigious MEP projects internationally such as –
- Golden Jubilee House, Ghana
- International Cricket Stadium, Guyana
- Constance Moofooshi Resort, Maldives
- Sheraton Hotel, Guinea
- Hilton Hotel, Sierra Leone
- King Abdullah Financial District, Riyadh
- Barwa Commercial Avenue, Qatar
The move into MEP is a huge success for Sterling and Wilson and has helped the company grow from a turnover of 100 Crore in the year 2005 to over 2400 Crore in the year 2015.